Take a look inside the course!
Accreditation and Designation Statements
- CME Information
Right Ventricle Function Guidelines
- Introduction: Right Heart Function Guidelines
- Self-Assessment: Right Heart Function Guidelines
Right Heart Anatomy
- Right Ventricular Anatomy
- Identifying the Right Ventricle
- Right Ventricle Shape
- Right Heart Coronary Supply
- Self-Assessment Right Heart Anatomy
Tricuspid Annular Plane Systolic Excursion
- TAPSE Imaging View
- How to Obtain TAPSE
- Measuring TAPSE
- Errors to Avoid
- TAPSE Reference Values
- Self-Assessment: TAPSE
S' Wave - Peak Systolic Velocity of Tricuspid Annulus
- S' Wave
- S' Wave Imaging View
- How to Obtain S' Wave
- Measuring S' Wave
- S' Wave Reference Value
- Self-Assessment: S' Wave
Tips for using TAPSE & S' Wave
- Using TAPSE & S' Wave
- Self-Assessment: TAPSE & S' Wave
CME Evaluation Survey
- CME Evaluation Survey
- Right Heart Quantification: TAPSE & S' Wave
See reviews on this course from clinicians.
The most educational and enjoyable CME's I have ever obtained!
By Kathryn Newcomb
Cannot express enough how educational and well the information's presented.
Cannot express enough how educational and well the information's presented.Read Less
Discounted pricing available with the purchase of bundle packages. Bundle package includes this course!